Sunday, November 30, 2008

Our Family!

All 39 members of the Robles Family! What an amazing picture!

Mom and Dad & the 10 kiddos, all grown up :)


Mom and Dad & the 5 girls!

Mom and Dad & the 5 boys!

All of the hot sisters and sister-in-laws!

The Craig and Toni McKinley family!

The Jensen-Ward family!


The Michael & Amy Robles family!
The Joe and Kami Robles Family!

Please add your family photo to the blog.
We would like to thank Brandon for being our superstar photographer. You did a great job!

4 comments:

Mama J said...

Sarah took Mine and I took Sarah's... Can you e-mail me the username and password to sign on the family blog!!! Ooops... I lost it! :)

Rob N Amy said...

We didn't get a picture because Robby had a blow out. But we are planning on taking one soon. Britt and Jess hair looks sooo cute, of course!

Lisa said...

Wow these family pics are great! Everyone looks so good! Wish I could of been there. Love the new hair Julie!

Rob N Amy said...

Brent is grabbing Haley's BUTT! HA HA! Amy Robles looks soooo beautiful. I love your skin. And of course I look the best. j/k