Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

This is my favorite Mother's Day video of all time. I guess it just reminds me of the special people in my life. Enjoy! It's worth watching every year!

Hey, not all of us could make it to Kingman for Easter. If you are available, lets crash Mom and Dad's house for Mother's Day. It could be fun! Check your calendars and see if you can make it to Kingman the weekend of May 9th and 10th. The weather should be fabulous and we could all remind mom why she loves us more now that we have all moved out (except for Amy!) j/k Just a thought, post a response to let me know what you think.

4 comments:

McKinley's said...

Lucky me! I will be watching my favorite girl play basketball in Houston that weekend!!

Sarah or Stephen said...

I THINK we'll be there. I'll have to find a way to do my work in Prescott before then, and then drive to Kingman. A lot of driving for the little rascalls, but will try to be there for the weekend. Who wrote this post Amy or Haley??? Will either of you be there?

Brent and Haley said...

Our family is planning on coming up. We will come up on Saturday afternoon. It will be super fun!

Rob N Amy said...

I didn't write this post. But I will be there.