Saturday, October 25, 2008

Thanksgiving is Coming!

If you haven't done so yet, mark your calendars for November 27th for a Thanksgiving Feast in Kingman. All family members are invited to this delicious festivity. Come early in the day to play in the mountains. We don't know what time dinner will be at. We are waiting for Jacob to confirm his work schedule. If you live near Jacob, make sure to visit him at work and encourage his boss to let him have Thanksgiving day off. Family pictures will also take place on Thanksgiving day. I hope you have your black, red, and white/cream, attire picked out.


Everyone is welcome to contribute to the Feast. Jana has already volunteered to bring tasty appetizers. Please post what you would like to bring or make. A variety of food is always welcome. Remember, there are like 100 of us coming...okay, not really, but there are mom, dad, toni, haley, michael, joseph, daniel, amy, sarah, jacob, david, julie, craig, brittney, jessica, william, matthew, brent, mitchell, grant, amy, cayden, colby, camber, carlie, kami, joseph, joshua, justin, jana, payten, heidi, bob, madison, robby, stephen, andrew, bearett, natalie, grandma, uncle scott, jennifer, aunt brenda, chad, brandon, and whoever else joins our family by then or feels like coming. In case you lost count, there will be approximately 45 people coming. You are welcome to volunteer for plates, napkins, cups, forks, knives, desserts, rolls, vegetables, potatoes, kid friendly treats, etc. We have lots of good cooks in the family so this will definitely be the meal to remember!

7 comments:

Brent and Haley said...

Brent & I will bring lots of homemade rolls. Brent has a terrific secret recipe. He won't even tell me what all of the ingredients are.

Rob N Amy said...

Haley will also bring a bazillion cinnamon rolls. Please!!!!!! I haven't decided what to bring.Maybe a surprise. Hopefully I will decide soon.

Sarah or Stephen said...

I will bring an oreo pie desert... and something else, not sure yet.

Mike, Amy and Kids said...

When I asked Mike what we should commit to bring to the feast he said "i'll bring you and you bring the kids" so there ya have it.... we are set... J/K..... I'm not sure what we will bring, but after giving it some thought I will let ya all know.

Mama J said...

I guess I'm bringing the appetizers?!?! HA! Kidding! I'm Happy to help with ANYTHING!

McKinley's said...

I'll bring what ever is left to bring and as long as I have time to cook it in Sarah's oven since I'll be staying there (if it needs to be cooked). BTW, we are leaving Texas on Monday?? Maybe Tuesday morning before Thanksgiving.

Mama J said...

I like Amys' idea of the bazillion cinnamon rolls. Please!!! Haley

Dan